CCJ has received generous financial or in-kind support for its work from a wide range of organizations, including:
- BEST Project
- Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
- Community Foundation of Greater Flint
- Consumer Energy Foundation
- Dow Corning Corporation
- Evangelical Lutheran Church of American
- Food Bank Council of Michigan
- Food Research and Action Center
- Genesee Health Plan
- Gleaners Community Food Bank
- Kresge Foundation
- March of Dimes Foundation
- MAZON: A Jewish Response to Hunger
- Merkley Charitable Trust
- Michigan Disabilities Council
- Michigan State Bar Foundation (operating and special purpose grants)
- Other Philanthropic Organizations
- Presbyterian Hunger Program
- Ruth Mott Foundation (as sub grantee)
- Saginaw County Lawyers Auxiliary
- Share Our Strength: Great American Bake Sale
- Share Our Strength: Taste of the Nation
- United States Department of Agriculture
- United Way of Southeastern Michigan
CCJ also receives generous support from individuals. Attorneys who wish to support CCJ's work are encouraged to do so by designating CCJ as the recipient of the gift for current operations through the Access to Justice Fund of the State Bar of Michigan.
Thank you for helping to provide the legal and advocacy services that would otherwise be inaccessible to our most vulnerable neighbors.
To donate directly to CCJ, go to the "Donate" tab above.
To donate to the Access to Justice Campaign, use the DONATE NOW link on our sidebar.